- (esp. of a replica of something) Of a much smaller size than normal; very small
- a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- being on a very small scale; “a miniature camera”
- painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin “Big Boy” Mills and Tamara “Dee” Mills.
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- A young dog
- small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle
- Pug, also known as Milamber (after being taken by the Tsurani to their home world of Kelewan), is a fictional character appearing in the novels of Raymond E. Feist. He is the protagonist in Feist’s first novel, and the first novel of the Riftwar Saga, Magician.
- A dog of a dwarf breed like a bulldog with a broad flat nose and deeply wrinkled face
- The pug is a “toy” (very small) breed of dog with a wrinkly, short-muzzled face, and curled tail. Pug puppies are often called puglets. The breed has a fine, glossy coat that comes in a variety of colors, and a compact square body with well-developed muscle.
miniature sewing machine! :p